Sunday, March 1, 2009

Live TalkShoe Pediatric Therapy "Radio" Show

I am really excited about announcing this. We are going to host our first ever LIVE call in talk show on pediatric therapy. I think it will be fun to try out. All you have to do to participate is to log on to TalkShoe on March 11, 2009 at 9pm. It is free! For our first episode, I will be discussing pediatric school based therapy in general i.e. bringing therapy into the classrooms, therapy ideas, etc. It would be great if we can get a large group of pediatric therapists to listen, text or talk to participate. The call in show will only support 250 participants so you will want to sign up on time on 3/11/09. Be patient with me for the first one. I am by no means a talk show host nor an expert on every pediatric therapy topic. I just think it will be fun so join me. Let me know if you have any questions or topics that you would like me to discuss. Please make suggestions. You can find out more information by clicking on the TalkShoe gadget on the right hand side of the blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...