Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Occupational Therapy Blog Carnival

Your Therapy Source Inc. is the host for the next Occupational Therapy Blog Carnival. A blog carnival is a collection of articles on a specific topic. There have been two previously done on occupational therapy. All you have to do is submit your favorite OT blog post to the carnival at http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_6317.html. You must submit your blog article by Friday, May 1st. The OT Blog Carnival #3 is set to publish on May 4th.
Email me if you have any questions. If I can't answer them, I will ask the primary host of the OT Blog Carnival at E-nableOT blog.

2 comments:

Teoh Jou Yin said...

No theme?

Your Therapy Source Inc said...

No theme this time - I was going to do pediatric occupational therapy but I did not want to be too restrictive. Therefore, your pick but please submit. Thanks for the interest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...